Continuing the discussion from Flams and drags as ornaments:
Dear Forum Users,
I am trying to find out how to notate in Dorico different brush swishes as shown here:
and different drums techniqes as here:
for playback of jazz drums, including brush swishes:
So I need to find out how to notate it and get playback with different playback techniques for:
- tied notes, where a tie will be interpreted as a playback technique
- for flams and drugs, is it possible to create playback techniqe with glyph, that looks like a grace note, or two. Where to find a crossed out stem?
- how to notate a cymbal hits and chokes with cymbal hits “let ring”, where an additional tie is necessary. (A tie is only connected to one note.)
- is there any sign in bravura/ petaluma fonts that is suitable for notating hitting bell or edge of the cymbal as shown in the pdf file?
- are there any other methods, different signs for combining vsl jazz drums sticks/brush swishes with Dorico?
Thanks in advance for your help.