Different MIDI quantization for regions on same track

Am i missing something that there is no direct way to see how individual MIDI regions on the same track are quantized differently? I’m thinking in terms of other DAWs where if you click on a region, the inspector (which works per region) immediately changes to show you the quantize settings - and there is no apply or undo steps when working with quantization. Or in Cubase, the inspector for MIDI quantization via the MIDI insert is only per track (and can’t differentiate regions on the same track with different quantization applied to them).

AFIK there isn’t a way to see what quantize you’ve applied to a part - and i must admit it’s never been something I’ve missed.

a work-around might be to use presets in the quantize panel, you could set up the different swings you’d like to apply to different parts and then quickly apply them.

Piecing together regions from different vendors MIDI patterns into a contiguous track often requires each region to be quantized differently. You often need to go back and review what quantization settings you used before as more regions are added. As you mentioned, I had been using the MIDI Quantize plugin which applies quantization in real-time during playback. But I end up using too many different MIDI tracks, i.e., one for each instance of the Quantize plugin set to different values. I have to try to sort MIDI regions to the track with the correct quantize plugin settings and I can only see the MIDI quantize plugin settings for 1 track at a time. The quantize plugin does not appear to offer all the quantization options found in the quantization panel. I’m surprised selecting a MIDI region where quantization has already been applied does not display its current quantization setting in the event (?) display under the toolbar. From trying the Cubase 12 demo I don’t see progress has been made in 5+ years to improve this workflow. Easier to use a different DAW for these kinds of projects.