Direct audio process

So ok now when i process an audio clip, like a simple “normalize”, its in the new “offline window”…cool feature i admit…but, 2 things:

-when i use a “sync to project tempo” vst…its absolutely not the same result as when i put it in inserts. the sync is out of sync, so i gotta “render” then i loose the ability to come back on settings later (easily).

-It looks like there’s a WAV of every step i made even those not kept. so in the project folder a lot of unecessary WAVs are stocking (cleaning the pool seems to not intereact with those wavs)…how can i clean it?

What Plugin do you use with the “sync” function, please?

halftime by Cableguys

and lets have the option to auto close the window after processing…so annoying

Hi,

I tried with native Steinberg plug-ins (like StereoDelay), and the Sync function works as expected.

so that would be coming from the HalfTime vst only… (maybe because it slices audio AND doing that halftime…but once again slices are temposyncd, it should be the same after audio process than in insert)
i’ll test the audio process with other tempo syncd vst fx (like looperator, and no steinberg stuff, to see if it works only with steiny internal vsts or not) and see if it matches the sound with vst in insert.

EDIT: tried with SugarBytes Looperator…and the result is the same than the insert, so yeah the blame is on HalfTimeVST (maybe others but…)

Good to know, thank you.

yeah ,good thing to know.

but what about that part of my original message “-It looks like there’s a WAV of every step i made even those not kept. so in the project folder a lot of unecessary WAVs are stocking (cleaning the pool seems to not intereact with those wavs)…how can i clean it?” ?