Divisi & hide empty staves..????

Hi guys good morning… how are you. Hope you all are fine. …
I was wondering if anyone of you know how to do this?. Is it in the manual? …or perhaps exists any tutorial out there that explains how to :

1. write a “divisi” warning text below the notes on a string part? I do not see the word “divisi” (write mode) in the Panel/Tool Box >Playing Techniques >String techniques options at our right (please see attachment1) ???
  2. how to force Dorico to hide unwanted empty staves. I’m working on a large orchestra score and I’d like to hide all those empty staves starting from page 2 (attachment 2)
    Thanks in advance for your time and help
    Best regards
    Mike

1. Use Shift-X text, but I strongly recommend you read the Dorico 2 Version History for how to use Dorico’s divisi staves feature. Page 15 of this: http://download.steinberg.net/automated_updates/sda_downloads/Dorico-2-2.0.0-44b04f1e-3f76-4fad-a938-d35e5f7dbd19/Dorico_2.0_Version_History.pdf
  2. Yes, it’s in the manual: Hiding/Showing empty staves

I can’t help thinking that if you’re going to ask the question “is it in the manual?” you might save yourself time by checking the manual yourself :wink:

Thanks pianoleo
I had read the manual several times looking for an answer and I did not see it … that’s why I included in my question: -Is it in the manual?
You have kindly sent me the page and the link and I thank you for that.
When one are in the middle of an orchestration and you get stuck on something like that, you do not always find the answer of what you are looking for, even if sometimes you have it in front of you.
Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards
Mike