Do Polls Exist

Funnily enough… That Is The Question :bulb:

Well, since I could choose up to two options, I chose “Yes” and “No” and the poll dutifully aggregated both votes. So I guess we’re no further forward. Anybody got any other ideas? :confused:

move to Poland and apply for citizenship?

Hi Dave
I did the same. Two answers polls apart.

(BTW, it occurred to me today (for no particular reason) that pole dancing and lap dancing are both forms of Arctic choreography.)

:smiley:

Yup, that’s a reasonable conclusion. And, y’know, given the number of eastern Europeans that consider Aberdeen to be a place to congregate (Yeh, I know - beats the heck out me too) then I might tolerate the odd pole dancing on my lap from time to time…

OK, but just make sure you keep it that way round.

…and Aberdeen in our little corner of the world (in Maryland, USA) is a Nuclear Waste dump. So anyone who congregates there (yes it is a town), looks a little bit like :mrgreen: and smells a little bit :confused:

Edited- I mean like

:laughing:

Yep, this here’s what the Internet’s for! :nerd:

So you have a bias against even poles???

This thread has taken a stange turn, given that my grandfather was Polish and I’ve been to Aberdeen (that’s the one in Aberdeenshire, not Maryland) and I also wonder why you would bother to congregate there- we walked up and down the high street looking for a place that was (a) serving food and (b) open after 5pm.