Do you want a separate section for OSX users?

Do you want a separate section for OSX users?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

:open_mouth:

Hey Bud, long time no see. How’s it going?

There were a lot of complaints about this, and I mean a lot, back when the new forum was opened. Nothing ever came from it. All the forum needs is a thread tag feature. It would bring the searching to a whole new level.

You’ve used google to search the forum with explicit conditions? That has helped me out in the past, promoting a result list a lot closer to my question than what the forum search feature here did.

Good luck.

The search function on the website is entirely useless, it never finds what I’m looking for.
Use google to search the website like so:
site:www.steinberg.net/forum + keywords.

How about apple.com ? :laughing:

Diptard alert :laughing:

Aloha s,

As much as I would prefer it,
IMHO
‘ain’t gonna happen.
{’-'}

BTW
because of the current board set-up, (no dedicated Mac forum(s))
over the last two years I have learned quite a bit about
PC 'puters.

And ‘as quiet as its’ kept’ I am seriously considering a PC for my next
Cubase workstation.

Shhhhh…

All the young whippersnappers won’t think your (almost) cool anymore, daddy-o ! :sunglasses:

Shhhh… they’ll think you fancy me! :laughing:

Separate forum for Mac users, all for it. I never agreed with herding the ducks in with the geese.

More like the Junior Buzzards(Mac users) in with the Wile E. Coyote’s (Windows users).

What’s a ‘Mac’?

:laughing:

Ewwww… pickles :angry:

Pickles are good, greasy meat (besides it could be horse meat!) is not :wink:!

Mauri.

OK,
if not a ‘Mac’ forum how about a ‘Big Mac’ forum? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The pic is a good start!!

Tuna shake and a side of thighs please! :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

I think a Mac section is a good idea … but first Cubase should be ported to Linux and a dedicated Linux section in the forums established. :wink:

I was lead to believe that everything “just works” on Macs. Why do they need a forum at all?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing:

This is an invalid poll.

All valid polls include the option: “I hat Lord Snarebottom”.

Okay?

I want a hat!!!