Does an Ableton Live 9 Suite qualify for Crossgrade offer?

Hi there.

I’m a bit of a newbie here, and have a quick query.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if my license for Live 9 Suite would qualify me for the current crossgrade offer on Cubase Pro 10.

Any answers would be very gratefully received.

Cheers.

Yes it does.

Many sincere thanks for the heads up - that is excellent news.

I have a license for Cubase Artist v6, but you stated (in another thread) that the current offer applied to owners wishing to grab another license.

I assume that means that I could crossgrade (from Live 9) AND still have the Artist v6 license as well.

Obviously, I would only be using the license for Pro 10, so I could maybe transfer my license for Artist v6 to someone else.

That was about buying a full Version with the 50% off Price, not About updates or Upgrades.

Yes

Yes - just to clarify things:

I wish to take the crossgrade route to Cubase Pro 10 from my License for Live 9 Suite.
I would also like to hold my license for Cubase Artist v6 concurrently, so that I could perhaps transfer it to someone else at a later date.

It was my assumption that I would be able to hold 2 separate licenses at the same time, i.e. the license for Pro 10 (for which I believe I qualify for the crossgrade offer from Live) and the separate license for Artist v6.

Am I wrong to assume that?

Oops - Sorry!

I just realised that I hadn’t read your previous reply fully, and that you had already answered the question I have just asked!
Sometimes I am such a scatterbrain LOL

Anyway - massive thanks for the heads up - I really appreciate the input.

The crossgrade now seems like a no-brainer for me.

Cheers.