Does Dorico export text with XML?

Does Dorico export the content of text added with text popover along with the Music XML generated? I don’t know if the specification of Music XML allows this kind of element in the XML, but I searched the file and didn’t find any of my markings in the score. After reading a post here about annotations in Dorico, I thought that I could export the file as XML and then make a script to extract only the notes from it. But it seems I can’t do it this way.

What the MusicXML specification allows is irrelevant, because Dorico’s MusicXML export capabilities are far from complete.
See Exporting MusicXML from Dorico: Much is missing. - Dorico - Steinberg Forums

Thank you!

I don’t know if the specification of Music XML allows this kind of element in the XML,…

MusicXML 3.1 does and Finale can do it but, as you’ve seen, Dorico doesn’t support it (yet?). Notion recently added 3.1 compatibility but I’ve not checked how extensive its current text handling capabilities are now.

The features of an app’s MusicXML functionality are dependent on the development team incorporating them in the application.