Does VG2 has these funciton form VG1 ??

I recently “upgraded” from Vg1 to Vg2. But noticed, or i just can’t figure out these things, that it is missing 2 important features form vg1.

this is what i can’t figure out how to do in vg2:

issue 1: in vg1 when you have chord/note lengths that are not 100% full bar but about about 98% or so, vg1 would still play them full bar without gaps between chords. But Vg2 plays these gaps if you don’t have chords/notes full bar length, unless you switch it to “latch” but in latch mode vg2 doesn’t stop playing until you hit stop.

issue 2: in Vg1 if you hit the keys full velocity, vg1 would play a slow strum, very useful. in vg2 this doesn’t work.

Is it possible to make some settings in vg2 that will enable these useful functions that vg1 has??

?

Bump…

You answered your question already: In VG2 you have to use “latch on” and the stop-note.

For me it works perfectly in VG2.

I cannot imagine such a setting.

oh now I get it. wow I’m slow. For some reason I completely ignored the STOP-note :blush:

but, I’m still figuring out what i’m doing wrong with Slow long strum thing.

I’m so used to VG1 (use it in almost every project) that I can’t adapt to new VG2 features

I guess I spoke too soon:

there’s no such thing as Latch or note Stop. on;y Latch On/Off in VG2.

Still looking for the solution/workaround…

how do you guys manage with this?

if i use latch on/off in the project, but than if i play not from the start with latch off and the project reaches a latch off point, it triggers latch on instead of latch off, and than everything is reversed…