Dorico 3.5 crashes

I’m experimenting a larger inconvenience with Dorico 3.5. While composing a longer piece of music with a larger set of flows, after several hours of work Dorico suddenly crashes and will not let me re-open the document (without crashing immediately)
I can open an Autosave version, but as soon as I continue the composition, Dorico crashes again, making it impossible to add further notes and/or articulations.
There’s nothing complex to the set-up, having used ordinary methods to enter and articulate notes.

I haven’t changed any configuration on my iMac, nor installed or opened new programs. It seems like Dorico in some way has corrupted the document at a certain stage of the composition.
If that’s the case, it’s a serious issue, because it means that I cannot rely on the program as a professional tool in a working process, if the program by itself can corrupt a document on the fly, making it impossible to open.

Has anyone else experimented something similar?
I’ve opened a support ticket 4 days ago exposing the problem. So far I haven’t heard from the support team. 4 days is also, in my opinion, a very long response time for support to a professional tool!
Please let me know if anyone out there have any suggestions. Thank you!

Sorry to hear about your trouble.
At first, please choose from Dorico’s main menu Help > Create Diagnostics Report and send the corresponding zip file to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’.
Second, it would be good if we could get hands on your broken project file to see if we can fix it. So, if possible, please also send it. Full confidentiality guaranteed from our side. Thanks

Thank you, I’ve sent the files via email