DORICO 3 STRANGE BUTTON BEHAVIOUR

Hi,
Strange behaviour here on iMac and McBook Pro. When I click on a blue button (for example Setup Write Engrave etc.) it becomes black and I sometimes have to click several times to activate the right page :open_mouth:
Did someone noticed or experienced this ?
best,
Pazpatu

Not me. Can you describe your systems, it could be valuable information to help you.

Yes, this has been reported a couple of times. If youā€™re using any VST instruments with sufficiently long names that they donā€™t appear in full in the VST Instruments panel in Play mode, try hiding the panel to see if that helps, or if not, try shortening the name of the plug-in by renaming it in the Endpoint Setup dialog.

marclarcher : I updated my profile
Daniel@steinberg : Thank you, I will try tomorrow !

Dear Daniel,
In Play Mode I hid the Instrument panel. But itā€™s ā€œNote Performerā€ so the name is not too long (I also tried shortening) : no behaviour changeā€¦
I also tried to re-install Dorico 3 but it does not help either.
Any other idea ?
Best,
Pazpatu

No, at the moment we donā€™t have any other leads on this issue, but Iā€™ll let you know if that changes.

Thank you !
Itā€™s strange that I can reproduce the problem on two different machines. It has maybe something to do with the same ā€œrecalcitrantā€ plugin ?
Best,
Paz