Dorico 4 Mixer Horizontal Scroll Bar Missing

On my Mac the horizontal scroll bar is missing in the Dorico 4 Mixer yet is present in Dorico 3.5. Am I the only one noticing this?

1 Like

No, you’re not the only one – there isn’t a horizontal scroll bar in the Mixer at the moment. You should be able to scroll left and right using the mouse wheel.

Thanks for confirming, Daniel. I trust there are plans for it’s return.

1 Like

Will a horizontal scrollbar be added to Dorico 5? It’s still missing! :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t say for sure when a scroll bar will be added to the Mixer, I’m afraid. It remains in our plans, but I’m not sure exactly we will implement it.

yeah this is a pain – the mouse (at least with apple magic mouse 2, Ventura) does not do a good job of scrolling horizontally, it is quite laborious to try to get to the end of the mixer. (Also the scroll direction does not seem to follow the system settings… )

1 Like

Sorry for a little idea:

What about also adding support for Shift+MouseWheel scrolling in the mixer view? This is more intuitive on macOS for those mouses other than Apple Magic Mouse.

This will come “for free” when we have a proper scroll bar showing in the Mixer.

1 Like

I can’t scroll horizontally at all… it just bounces back, as if resisting. Ha, ha.
I don’t have a mouse, so I can only use the two finger scroll feature that comes with MacBook. Any solution meanwhile?

Edit: Ok, I just found I can drag (click, hold and drag), so it’s temporarily solved.