Dorico crash on startup

Suddenly, with no changes that I am aware of other than 2 Windows updates, now I get a stack buffer overrun crash on startup every time I run Dorico. I can’t get as far as the menu to create a diagnostic report. All I have is the OS .dmp file, which does not appear to me to be very illuminating.
Dorico4.exe.8716.dmp (3.6 MB)
Any advice on how to approach this would be helpful. Dorico version is 4.3.20.1130 running on Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.2604.

I’m sorry to say that I’ve been unable to investigate your crash on start-up because our internal tools for extracting data from user crash dumps is currently inoperable. I’ll ask my colleagues if they can manually take a look at the dump file in the meantime. Sorry to keep you waiting.

My colleague Paul has taken a look at your crash dump, and we now know what you need to do to solve it.

In Windows Explorer, locate the folder C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess. Delete this boost_interprocess folder, then restart your computer, and hopefully you’ll find that Dorico starts right back up again.

Thank you, Daniel. That solved it. :smiley: :+1: