Dorico crashes after clicking the "Save As" button

Hello
The weirdest thing has happened to me.
I was working on Dorico (version 2.2.10) and at the end of the day, (as I usually do) I clicked on the “Save As” button to save the project but to my surprise Dorico crashed.
A “Problem report for Dorico” pops up and when I clicked “Reopen” to recover the project, Dorico won’t open .
I installed Dorico 2.2.10 again and it didn’t solve the issue.
Any ideas of what this issue could be? I don’t know what to do.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Mike

Facing the same issue here too, need a fix or something.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Brian.

Could you please attach the diagnostics log as described here: Frequently Asked Questions: new users start here - Dorico - Steinberg Forums

Hi Thanks for your prompt response.
One of my problems is that after the last crash Dorico does not open, For that reason I can’t follow your instructions, namely, <If Dorico crashes, run Dorico again and choose Help > Create Diagnostic Report.
I tried to send you (as an attachment) the “Problem report for Dorico” that pops up after I tried to open Dorico again this morning, but I couldn’t: it didn’t work.
Would you please send me an email address where I can send it to you?
Thanks again for your help and time
Regards
Mike

You can email p dot walmsley at steinberg dot de

We are aware of one issue that can cause Dorico to fail starting up which is related to autosave. Try deleting anything in your autosave folder (or just rename it if there’s anything in there you may want to restore).