Dorico Elements upgrade to Pro Educational

In December 2023, I purchased a license for Dorico Elements 5 and now I would like to upgrade to the Pro version. I am a student enrolled in a Master of Arts program in orchestration in the UK, and I have just become eligible for the EDU purchase at Steinberg as of March 22, 2025. I noticed that for the regular license of Dorico Pro 5, there is a €100 discount when upgrading from Elements 5. I was wondering if it would be possible to receive a similar discount in my case. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

Once you have your license, there’s nothing to distinguish an EDU one from a normal one. Use the normal upgrading route :wink:

Welcome to the forum, @leoplata. I’m afraid there’s no longer a dedicated educational upgrade from Dorico Elements edu to Dorico Pro edu. We did offer this upgrade for a while, but unfortunately we got so few takers for it that we decided to discontinue it in the name of reducing the number of SKUs we have to manage. However, I will see if there’s anything we can do to help – please bear with me and I’ll come back to you after the holiday weekend.

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I hope something can be done, and I’ll eagerly await your updates. To further clarify my situation, I purchased the Elements version without taking advantage of the edu discount, as I was unaware that the edu discount was also available for Elements. However, I was already eligible, as evidenced by my enrollment certificate for the master’s program, which was approved by Steinberg and started in September 2023