Dorico iPad freezes on setup action

Hi @dspreadbury . I love Dorico and have done since the Shepherd’s Bush launch all those years ago. Just downloaded the iPad app (2021 iPad Pro 12.9) and have the locking up issue when clicking the three dots on an player/ instrument in order to change instrument. Is this beloved fixed or still wip? Happy to test….

Welcome to the forum, @hosegood. This issue – where the menu doesn’t appear and instead Dorico for iPad appears to freeze – was fixed some time ago. I’m not sure why this wouldn’t be working for you on your iPad Pro. It’s certainly working OK for me on my 2020 iPad Air.

Hello Daniel, thank you for the quick reply. I have tried the basic things - making sure iPod OS up to date, uninstalling and reinstalling Dorico and trying different Dorico files but to no avail. Is this exchange all you need from me to raise the issue or is there a way for me to submit a bug report?

Dorico 2.5.30.1091
iPad OS 16.4.1
iPad hardware iPad Pro 12.9 5th generation FHNF3B/A

Can you make a screen recording on your device and share it with me? If it’s too large to attach here, you can email it to me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de.