Dorico on Yosemite?

I currently have a 2008 Mac Pro in my studio which runs everything I use flawlessly under Yosemite, including Cubase 8.5 and Sibelius 8. Will Dorico run on my system with Yosemite? I really don’t want to have to upgrade my software and hardware (Midex 8 MIDI interfaces) just to run Dorico…
Thanks!

I’ve been running it on Yosemite just fine. It’s pretty laggy, although that doesn’t seem to be due to the operating system since others are experiencing the same problem.

Thanks for letting me know it’s running on your Yosemite system. I guess we’ll have to see what happens with the lag issues as time goes on…unfortunately, they probably developed Dorico on current, powerful machines that many of us don’t have and can’t afford!

I run a 32 core 64GB RAM machince and I can attest that it’s laggy even on cutting edge machines.
In fact, Dorico only uses about 100MB or RAM, and uses between 0-1% of CPU for any action I try. I’m basically saying that Dorico isn’t really using the system’s resources to their fullest extent, so I don’t think the problem is related to the power of the machine. But I might be wrong…

Dorico’s responsiveness is something we’re actively working on right now and you should improvements to this in the first update release.