Dorico Pro 2 demonstration in New York, 14 June

If you’d like to come and see me present Dorico Pro 2 in person, I’ll be in New York next week and giving a free demonstration at Yamaha Artist Services at 589 5th Avenue, in the beautiful piano salon. The event is ticketed and there are a limited number of seats available. Tickets are free, but do grab one!

I’m looking forward to the chance to meet some of you in person. Please do spread the news, and if you have any friends or colleagues who might like to find out more about Dorico, please do let them know!

Register for your free ticket at Eventbrite here:

I think you misspelled Washington DC. No? Aww, fiddlesticks… :wink:

Though, in any case, many of your fellow choral musicians would likely have to take a raincheck anyways, as Thursday evening is a go-to rehearsal time for church choirs in America. Fingers crossed for next time! :smiley:

I was hoping you meant anywhere between the 16th and 27th of July, as that’s when I’m New York (and specifically Yamaha for a few days of that). Damn it!

Just got my ticket! Looking forward to this! :smiley:

Leo, you can come in and see us in our offices in London any time. Just let us know!

musicmaven, I look forward to meeting you in person.

This is great, and perfect timing too! Look forward to meeting you Daniel.

—Chester

I am totally popping in. You’re somewhere near the silicon roundabout, right?

Yes, we’re opposite Moorfields Eye Hospital.

A site for sore eyes…

I take it back! Turns out I have to be up there on Friday, so what’s one extra day? :smiley:

Super psyched.