Dorico SE Activation code

Hi. I notice that this has come up a bit on the forum here. I, too, am missing a Dorico SE Activation code. I own Dorico 3.5 and have also had Dorico SE running on another system, but I want to run SE on my laptop, without a dongle (It’s a MacBook Pro and using a dongle means remembering to get it from my desktop).
I believe I was sent an SE code some time back, but when using it, I’m notified that it’s no longer valid.
Hoping this makes sense.
Regards,
Scott

I’ll send you another one via private message here. The reason you didn’t receive one upon this request is that you had previously requested one: each Steinberg ID can only redeem a single activation code for a single product.

I do not receive Dorico SE activation code by mail, could you send me via private message as well?

Welcome to the forum, @meelisolev. I will indeed send you a code via private message.

I face a similar issue as the one mentioned above by Orphster.
I, too, am missing a Dorico 3.5 SE Activation code. I have Dorico SE running on another system, but I want to run SE on my laptop as well. I installed Dorico SE via the Steinberg Download Assistant.

Could you please send me a Dorico SE activation code for my laptop installation?

Thanks in advance.
Luca

Hi, I downloaded and installed Dorico 4 SE but I still haven’t received an activation code. Where could I find him?

Welcome to the forum, Ivan. I’ll send you a Download Access Code via a private message here on the forum.

Same issue here. Could you please send me a Dorico SE 4 Activation code? Thx!

Thanks for the code :slight_smile: … But now Dorico is not launching… No license check window. Nothing displays. The process shows up in task manager for about 1 sec and disappears… :frowning:

Hi, could you send me a Dorico SE 3.5 activation code? Unfortunately my macOS can only run High Sierra and can therefore not run Dorico SE 4, but it isn’t possible to get a correct activation code for Dorico SE 3.5 through the website, since the only option is to download SE 4. Thanks in advance!

I am having the same issue. I use Dorico SE on my newer computer but when i try to launch it on my older mac it asks for an activation code. Is there a seperate code for dorico SE i’m not aware of?

I sent you a private message with a Dorico SE activation code yesterday, Joshua. Please check your private message inbox here on the forum.

New hopeful user. same problem, activation code not received. Dont see how to post a request. can I request one here?

Welcome to the forum, @wbrath121. Do you have the same issue as the posters directly above, namely that you need to run an older version of Dorico SE on your computer because it doesn’t have the right operating system to run the latest version? If so, please let me know. If not, please just run Steinberg Download Assistant on your system and sign in: you can download Dorico SE from there, and I’ve added a license to your account, so you should be able to run it with no problems.

Thanks. Computer in the shop right now, but I will try again as soon as it comes back

Thanks. I am now able to the software. Initially, I had no sound but after a few runs it came on.