Dorico SE Activation code

Hi. I notice that this has come up a bit on the forum here. I, too, am missing a Dorico SE Activation code. I own Dorico 3.5 and have also had Dorico SE running on another system, but I want to run SE on my laptop, without a dongle (It’s a MacBook Pro and using a dongle means remembering to get it from my desktop).
I believe I was sent an SE code some time back, but when using it, I’m notified that it’s no longer valid.
Hoping this makes sense.
Regards,
Scott

I’ll send you another one via private message here. The reason you didn’t receive one upon this request is that you had previously requested one: each Steinberg ID can only redeem a single activation code for a single product.

I do not receive Dorico SE activation code by mail, could you send me via private message as well?

Welcome to the forum, @meelisolev. I will indeed send you a code via private message.

I face a similar issue as the one mentioned above by Orphster.
I, too, am missing a Dorico 3.5 SE Activation code. I have Dorico SE running on another system, but I want to run SE on my laptop as well. I installed Dorico SE via the Steinberg Download Assistant.

Could you please send me a Dorico SE activation code for my laptop installation?

Thanks in advance.
Luca