Double click to start Note Entry?

I’ll swear that I used to be able to double-click on a position in a bar and have Note Entry start at that point, but it doesn’t seem to be happening anymore.
I can’t find any relevant setting in Dorico > Preferences. Any where else I should be looking?

Hmm. I’m not seeing any noticeable performance issues, other than this double-click problem. It does seem to be document-specific, though. It’s 72 Flows and 25 Players!

It will certainly be a performance problem of some kind. You could send me the project if you like, but I expect it is the same problem that we are aware of already and will fix when we can.

Depending on what you mean, there might be a preference you’re missing: General Preferences > Editing > Double-click in Setup or Engrave mode switches to Write mode.

I realise that might not be exactly what you’re referring to, but on the other hand, it might be :slight_smile:

I don’t have any big performance issues, but Dorico does lose the double click to start note entry. If I restart Dorico it comes back for a while.

Yes, I’ve just migrated to a new Mac, and it’s working again.!