After creating a project and assembling a song, is it possible to save the project as a single Mp3 song? To be able to play it outside the Cubasis App… As a single Mp3 file!
You will need to convert the m4a from Cubasis iOS.
I use the free Audio Converter (link below).
- When open, tap on “+” on bottom right of screen
- select File/your track to be
- tap CONVERT TO MP3 (top of screen)
- tap START CONVERSION (bottom of screen)
- Now tap the converted MP3 which will open in the Apple player and save it back to Files using the Share tab.
Audio Converter - Extract MP3 on the App Store