Download Assistant Crash on Startup [Merged]

Download Assistant does not even boot up. I double click the application and within a second it closes. Everything else is up to date on my computer. Just trying to update to C10.

Any thoughts or ideas? Anyone else having this issue?

I am trying to update to C10 for OSX Mojave - Download Assistant crashes on startup - any help would be appreciated - :slight_smile:

MW

I put in a support ticket for a download assistant issue over a week ago and still no reply, so I wouldn’t hold out for immediate help.

Lots of people with similar issues but there don’t seem to be any solutions.

I was kind of afraid of that. Hopefully someone will figure this out. Thanks for the help with this :+1:

I have been having this problem for a few months. I purchased my update for Cubase 10 and downloaded the Download Assistant. Download Assistant continues to crash at startup. I have been patient for a few months now and none of the updates make a difference.

My computers and software are all very recent and kept clean - have no idea how to fix this.

Still looking for some type of help or feedback.

Thanks -

:question:

I have been having this problem for a few months. I purchased my update for Cubase 10 and downloaded the Download Assistant. Download Assistant continues to crash at startup. I have been patient for a few months now and none of the updates make a difference.

My computers and software are all very recent and kept clean - have no idea how to fix this.

Still looking for some type of help or feedback.

Thanks -

Moved to the correct forum…