Download Assistant displaying garbage!

Downloader Manager displaying garbage! Any thoughts?

Hi,

What graphic card do you use? Is your graphic card driver up to date, please?

NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 1070
Yes, I have the latest drivers installed. I also re-installed the Download Manager…

Hi,

What graphic card do you have? Is your graphic card compatible with your operating system (Windows) version?

Could you try to install Steinberg Download Assistant as administrator, please?

Yes, the graphics card is compatible with my OS Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Intel Core i7 8700 @3.20GHz

Installed as administrator - still garbage text :confused:

Hi,

When did it start?

Please try this:

• Download the latest Studio driver version from here. If there is no Studio driver for your graphic card, use the one, which is available and continue with the same steps bellow.
  • Disconnect the computer from the Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install its own graphic driver.
  • Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Restart computer.
  • Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
  • Connect your computer to the internet.

I noticed the ‘problem’ when I came to install the lastest Halion update! (last week I think)
Earlier today, I installed the latest Studio driver and performed a clean install.
I’m not inclined to troubleshoot the Download Assistant in the meantime. I can navigate to the programs I need even with the garbage text. It’s useable and no other programs are affected.
Just a thought - I installed some new fonts last week too. Maybe I’ve corrupted a ‘steinberg’ font??
Anyway, thanks for your help but I’ll leave things as they are for the moment. I’m a little too busy to get this sorted…

Can you change the tags for your topic please?
Add the Issue tag and Steinberg-Licensing.