download cubase le 4

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

hi… please give me a link for download cubase version 4…
i can’t download anywhere… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM. I hope, you mean Cubase LE 4 as this thread is about.

Hi,

Could you please send me a download link as well? I re-installed windows and lost all software, but still have the e license linked to my account. Thanks in advance!

Hi, after rooting out my old alesis multimix 8.0 USB from like 2007, I found out it has been discontinued and I have lost my old cubase le 4 installation CD. Is there any chance someone can link me to a download for the software?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi, I have lost my installation disc, I have two licenses, could you please send me a link for the installation download?

Hi and welcome,

Unfortunately I can’t sent you a Private Message. Could you enable it in your forum settings, please?

User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit global settings > Allow users to send you private messages: Yes.

Hi Martin,

Would it be possible to send me the Cubase LE 4 link? I changed computers and re-activated my license but lost the DVD.

That would be amazing!!

Thank you!

Johny

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

[/quote]

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.
[/quote]

Me too please. I tried to PM you, but stuck in “outbox”.

Cubase LE4

…and/or LE6 if you have that please?

Thanks

Hi,

I sent you PM.

Hi I have reactivate my liscence of Cubase Le for a new instalation on my new Laptop
Can you give me a link to dwonload the software?

Thanks

Cubase LE 4, of course :wink:)

Hi,

I sent you PM.

Hi!

I have a liscence of cubase le and I tried to download it, but I the link written on the liscence “www.steinberg.net/getcubaesle” leads to nowhere. Could you pleas give me a link to download the software (for mac) ?

Thanks

HI.
I just purchased the Yamaha N12 mixer.
unfortunatly didnt come with Cubase 4. I have searched everywhere online to get this!!
Please help!
Thanks
Regards
Dan.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi.
Is there anywhere i can get Cubase 4.
As i said before i bought a second hand Yamaha N12… but nothing will communicate with it.
I believe only Cubase 4 will do this.
please someone help.
i spent quite alot on this mixer and can only half use it.
Thanks.