Download LE

SO frustrated with this process! And absolutely shameful of Steinberg to treat its customers like this. No option for contacting a human being. (Tried calling and chatting—both attempts failed due to a company wide meeting!)

I had to install a new OS which obviously meant Cubase is gone. I have followed ALL of the steps to get Cubase LE downloaded. I have the e-licenser, e-licenser helper, activation code, drivers all downloaded. In the e-licenser it is showing that my software is activated. My question is: NOW WHAT? How the hell do I download the bloody program??!

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Please remain calm, and note that nobody in this community has tried to hurt you. :slight_smile: Also, please note that the version number is needed if you want a very old program. Otherwise, The Steinberg download assistant will have what you need

That link doesn’t work. My MAC won’t allow it to install because it says it is from an unidentified source.

That is an MacOS security preference

Please forgive my tone but the frustration is real! It should not be this difficult.

OK. Which version number is needed?

The one you have a license for.

But it sounds like you need
all because it says it is from an unidentified source - Google Search.

Hi. I’ve bypassed the security requirement, got all the way through to the last step. And then it tells me “The installation failed. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.”

Sorry, there’s no way to understand what you might need without the very basic details about your setup. I guessed as much as I could…

Hi Steve. If you can let me know what details you need specifically I’m happy to help. I have paid for this product and I am in the middle of making an album. I need support.

This is a user to user forum. I am not a Steinberg employee.
Have a look around and see what info about their OS and devices and Cubase version people give when they post.

Hi,

If your Cubase is in range of Cubase 6 to Cubase 7.5 and your macOS is Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) or macOS 10.12 (Sierra), please use the Steinberg Application Installer Tool for Mac OS X.

1 Like