SAMPLE FUEL just released a really great DRAG n DROP instrument that is extremely feature rich. It is totally FREE and as a CUBASE user it runs in HALion SONIC SE 3.1.10 and above.
DRAG n DROP from your desktop or from the MEDIA BAY
- Dual Layer Synthesis Engine:
- Layer 1 is a Sample Playback engine.
- Layer 2 is a Granular Engine.
- User can control direction of playback (forward or reverse) in real time all while in sync to the host’s playback.
- Audio Warp allows you to drop your loops in and have them sync and lock to the host’s tempo.
- You can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered by assigning patches to the same MIDI channel.
- Intuitive single user interface that provides all the functionality you would reach for during composing or performing.
- 18 different insert effects.
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels.
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments.
DROP-CRE8 is available for immediate download here for Mac OS X and Windows in VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats.
You can download it at www.samplefuel.com