drum editor Grid triplet and tools in midi editor problem !?

Hi.
just upgraded to cubase 10,need to get used to the new GUI and some changes in workflow,overall seems ok :stuck_out_tongue:
3 things i noticed hard on my workflow are(and some bugs ill report later probably if they occur again)
1: in drum editor when quantize set to triplets the grid shows straith,should i change setting or is it a bug ? on C9.5 i see the triplet grid
2:is it possible to see menu and tools together as before ? right now its either tools or menu(,but on control+right click its shows the menu)
3:i could color tracks in project by alt+right click on track color area,no more with C10 ?
thanks

Hi,

1. Make sure the Grid Type is set to Use Quantize.

2. Does it mean, your Toolbar is hidden behind the menu? Could you attach a screenshot, please?

3. Right, the colouring option has been removed from the Track list. You can change the color in the Inspector > Track name tab.

1:yep i figured it :sunglasses:
2:i thought maybe i could see the tools and the new short menu together on right click
3:so basically its more clicks,click every track to go to the inspector, and it wont color multiple selected tracks :unamused: guess ill need to use the new color plate then.
wonder why they don’t add the ability to color multiple selected channels in mixconsole,maybe next updates :exclamation:

1. I see, you mean the right-click context menu.