Drum Map for Addictive Drums 2

I searched the forum and google, but couldn’t find it anywhere.

Is there a drum map I can download for Addictive Drums 2, or should I make my own?

Hi,

Is this necessary to download? You would need different maps for every single preset, right?

Add an Instrument track, select the Addictive Drums 2. Add the track. Open Inspector of the track – Track Name (the 1st) tab. Down, you can see “No Drum Map”. Click on it, and select Create Drum map From Instrument.

I hope, this works with the Addictive Drums 2. I know, this works with Groove Agent, but I don’t have the Addictive Drums 2.
Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 23.07.24.png

Thank you for the reply. I’ve been really busy and haven’t had time to answer.

When I click on “No Drum Map”, or the Drum Map button on the channel, “Create Drum Map From Instrument” is greyed out, and I can’t select it. I have a drum map for Addictive Drums that I use with Sonar, but it was created for Sonar. While there are a ton of presets, it only takes one map per preset because the drums always line up with the map. I’ll make a map, and see if I can upload it here in case someone needs it in the future.

Using the map inside Addictive Drums, I made a drum map for Cubase.

The forum won’t let me upload a .drm file. Here’s the link:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=54409923501852710052

Pretty sure this is a Groove Agent 4/SE exclusive feature right now.

I would expect, this is possible for all VST3 plug-ins. But they have to support it. But I’m not sure.

Hi all!

I was searching for a long time, google and other websites unsuccessfully,
BUT I sent a mail for XLN Audio at last night about this problem, and this morning about this problem answered my e-mail.
They sent me the AD2 drum map for Cubase 5 and 7.
Click the my own created google drive link, for download this maps!

I hope works succsessfully for everyone!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1HF1L_fII6FUXEzdVE3aVUyTVE/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Nope, this works great with BFD3.

Awesome work and thank you. Saved me some time.

Cheers from Oz - Dave

Great, thank you!

Hi! The file has been deleted from TinyUpload due to the last download dating back more than 100 days ago…
Could you please reupload it?

1 Like

Does this work with Cubase 10 Elements? Thanks for this guys. Also to resonant who made a map himself.

that works with Cubase 10 Pro! Thank you!!!

It works !
Thank you very much
It is really helpfull

I will try it with Cubase Elements 9 and I tell you, thank you very much for the contribution!

Thanks for this, works great in 10.5 Pro.

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much! I was struggling whole evening yesterday and then I found this thread and problem is now solved.

Thanks!

Hey man, the link doesn’t work anymore. Any chance you can update it ?
thanks a lot! :pray: