dspmixfx bypass UR44 using Audacity?

Is it possible to bypass the dspmixfx (version 2.0) when recording in Audacity using the UR 44 interface?
Does the dspmixfx app have to be enabled when recording in Audacity using iMac?
There is a delay in my headphones when recording speech using the headphone socket of ur 44. I have to open the dspmixfx window and click on the Solo button on top of the DAW fader to get rid of the delay but then I can’t hear playback of the recording in Audacity unless I re-open the dspmixfx window and switch off the Solo option on top of the DAW fader.
The dspmixfx window closes automatically when recording in Audacity so I constantly have to re-open the dspmixfx window and click Solo and then re-open the dspmixfx window and de-select Solo to hear playback. What a pain!

I’m glad to announce that the delay issue I’ve recently been experiencing with the UR44 and Audacity has been successfully resolved, thank to the advice from Steve who is a site administrator on the Audacity help forum.

There is a “Software PlayThrough” option in Audacity preferences menu that must be unchecked/disabled and the delay issue was resolved.
Thank you Steve.