Dumb model 15 question

So when I try to use the Moog model 15 as anteraudio app, when I expand it all the way to get to the settings, it’s covered by that thing that closes the external app. How can I get to my settings?anyone know

Hi @frazz4real,

Thanks for your message.
Do you have a screenshot that shows the problem?

Thanks
Lars

Same Problem here:
No access to some feature on Model 15:
No „Setting“ Button available.
That Button is normally right to the „Store“ Button.
(simply gone). In half and fullscreen.
on Iphone8 and Ipad 2017.
How can I get access to missing elements?

Hi @whitelight,

I’d suggest to get in exchange with our friends @Moog about this.
Or does the AU instrument looks different in other supported DAWs?

Thanks,
Lars

Thank you Lars for this ideas!
Well, to be true, I dont use other DAWs, just Cubase and Cubasis to keep things simple enough. So I dont know which ones yould support that. But when I have time I may try out Garage Band and report again.

Ok, you are right again, @LSlowak !
Model15 looks the same in Garageband (No Settings Button!), so I might consider talking to the moog experts about this problem…
But meanwhile I found a workaround:
Using Audiobus to connect Cubasis with Model15 brings up the full screen of the connected AU and: Voila, I can use my Settings Button within Model 15… (Well, I had hoped to get rid of Audiobus, I like less complexity, but in this case…)

Hi @whitelight,

Thanks for your message.

Ok, you are right again, @LSlowak !
Model15 looks the same in Garageband (No Settings Button!), so I might consider talking to the moog experts about this problem…

Yes, I’d also suggest getting in touch with our friends from Moog. They surely have an answer for you available, while the settings button is unavailable in the AUv3 version. Would think this to be intended, but they will know for sure…

Stay safe!

Best wishes,
Lars