Problem with DDMF EQ Plugin LP10 CM (Computer Music Magazine) version (18.104.22.168),
but with LP10 demo of full version too. I renamed the plugin LP10_demo (22.214.171.124)
to distinguish between the CM version and the demo version. So mine is
64 bit, only Cubase 8.0 pro. 7.5.30 works fine.
- download DDMF LP10 demo http://www.ddmf.eu/plugins/LP10Demo.zip and put plugin lp10.dll
into your VST folder if you don’t have this one
- start cubase 8 pro, make sure that the LP10 plugin is available.
- start a new project, for example: new project -> production -> rock production
- open the mixer (F3) if not already open.
- click on of the output channel (mine is called Stereo Out)
- insert the EQ plugin LP10 for example on 2. insert.
- try so select for Band 1 any kind of filter type (second left , lower), see DDMF_LP10_demo_graphics_bug.jpg
I can’t select a filter. Graphics are buggy. Please fix it, thank you.
Workaround: unselect LP10 plugin settings “Immer im Vordergrund” (German) => “Always on Top” (English)
OS: Win 7-64
SW: cubase pro 8.0 64bit
HW: Q6600, 8GB RAM, RME HDSP9632 w. latest driver