Duplicate licences for Alto Glockenspiel Essential and Guitar Harmonics

Having redeemed all the vouchers for the free products in this month’s promotion (thank you Steinberg), I now have duplicate licences for Alto Glockenspiel Essential and Guitar Harmonics (my mistake).

Is there a way in my account to remove the duplicates, or is this something that @Ed_Doll or @Ben_at_Steinberg can do for me (based on the Remove the expired trial license from the account - VST Live forum thread?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this atm. But we are aware of the issue and are having a closer look at it next week (Easter vacation coming up).

3 Likes

It’s obviously not critical, just a small annoyance, so thank you for that - and wishing you all a good Easter weekend.

1 Like

Vouchers for these two products also appeared in my account, although I already redeemed them in the past.

I have an extra Future Bass in my account and in SAC. A minor annoyance, but an annoyance none the less.

I just noticed that the superfluous vouchers have disappeared from my account. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Any further updates on this - still have the 2x licences each for Alto Glockenspiel Essential and Guitar Harmonics showing in Self-Service (steinberg.net).