Dynamics in XML imports of piano music

I imported several xml files of piano music (created with the dolet plugin in Sibelius). I discovered in some of them, but not all that the dynamics only seem to apply to one staff or the other. All the dynamics are attached to the top staff. I’m using the default playback template. The instrument shown in setup is one piano. If I double click on an existing dynamic and press enter, I get a 2nd dynamic marking underneath or near the original. The only way I can figure out how to get the dynamics to play like one would expect - both staves play the same volume - is to delete the dynamics and re-input them. Is there a quicker way to do this?

I can’t think of a quicker way to achieve this, I’m afraid: there’s no easy way to rewrite existing dynamics to switch them between being voice-attached and staff-attached.

I guess I need to read more of the manual. I didn’t realize dynamics could be voice-attached or staff attached. I’ve just been doing Shift-D, enter the dynamics and press enter. I’ll assume xml files are imported as one or the other and that’s what is happening. Fortunately for what I’m doing its more for learning and not for a client and playback isn’t that important. Thanks.