Earbuds

Sorry, instead of edit I hit delete then everything hung for a while in the browser, I actually meant to imply it was an over-size guitar! (even cheekier). :laughing:

Its a better picture actuallyā€¦ but you need to add the balloon with appropriate text.

Only to listen to moveable frozen parts. :mrgreen:

Hi Niel

Iā€™ve got a pair of Sennheiser CX 500. Prices vary enormously but I think I paid about Ā£30 for them last year. Sound quality is ok and much better than ipod phones.

Cheers

Did Al Jolson use Earbuds ?

Eeermā€¦

:wave: :mrgreen:

Iā€™m always careful about how loud I listen. I donā€™t mind cranking stuff up, but I never go for too long, and never at the loudness where it just doesnā€™t make any sense any more. I donā€™t use earbuds because you can push earwax in and clog things up. Plus they are just uncomfortable for me. I do love my Audio-Technica ATH M40fs though.

$450 bucks for earbudsā€¦to listen to mp3ā€™s?!
Thatā€™s more than twice the price of my Beyerdynamic DT770pro studio cans.

For that price, theyā€™d better defy the laws of physics. :slight_smile:

Well, to listen to 256 kbps AAC minimum, some greater than that. I listen for 3-5 hours A DAY. They last 5+ years. They sound multiple times better than anything Iā€™ve ever heard. Yes, thatā€™s worth it to me. :slight_smile:

Sounds fair enough to me. Lot of money but mama would approve if you make good use of them.

try these

or if you really want to do some damage

I always wondered what the difference between earphones and headphones was! :laughing:

Crikey!!!

Thereā€™s some new Sony earbuds coming:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/26/sony-trots-out-mdr-xb1000-mdr-xb41ex-and-mdr-xb21ex-headphones/

Wow ā€“ I had NO IDEA such things as high-dollar earbuds existed.

Love the Internet ā€“ learn something new almost daily

Nobody and I mean nobody can listen to Prog-Metal at a ā€œreasonable levelā€ ā€“ itā€™d be like sitting in a sauna bath set to room temperature :laughing: