I have previously used a singel project for testing all my tonality systems before I made them default. I made a lot of tonality systems in an older version of Dorico, and one of them was a bit outdated so I deleted it. After doing so however it seems to have created some problems for all of my files. I can no longer open the edit window for any tonality system in this test project as this crashes Dorico. Also, all files that use a tonality system previously created in this test file, now only show the default tonalities while still functioning as if using the custom tonality.
This is very frustrating as I would now like to use some of the tonalities from the test project, but as I have not made these tonalities default they cannot be accessed from another file.
Would love if there is any way to fix this since I’m not super pumped about recreating all of these tonalities from scratch if they are completely bugged out.