Well, here it is:
- Sampler track (FL Studio style) with the basic features: tune, pitch, filter and amplitude envelope, LFO, drag n drop sample import etc.
- GOOD filter plugin - good sounding filters, drive knob, Envelope and LFO control over parameters, everything that a 2015 filter plugin needs to have
- Loopmash v2.0 (more precise options for groove making, since for the time being all the effects are synced to LFO) + some more interesting effects like vocoder, pitch shift, filter, phaser, ducking (sidechain style effects) all the interesting stuff
- Media Bay range import (It would be nice to select a portion of an audio sample and import just that range into project)
- Mono/Stereo switch on all channels
- Retina/HiDPI support!
I probably forgot something…
What do you guys think?