Education Version can be updated with 50% ?

Hello,
I have Cubase Pro 8 Education version and I want to take advantage of 50% promotion. Can I get this 50% discount chance and update my edu version to Cubase Pro 10?
I thought this promotion is available for only normal versions. I saw this under the page of upgrade: “Educational versions are not part of the Promotion.”
Thanks for any information

Steinberg do not offer an “education upgrade” product. You buy a normal upgrade product to upgrade an education licence, which converts your licence to a full version with commercial use and resale allowed. See FAQs #7, 11 and 13 in the Steinberg education FAQ. In other words, you can buy a Cubase Pro 8 to Cubase Pro 10 upgrade in the sale at 50% off and you will have a full licence of Cubase Pro 10 with commercial use and resale allowed.

The exclusion of education versions from the sale means you cannot get 50% off the already discounted education price for new licences. At the moment, full licences are cheaper than education ones!

Thanks for reply. As I understand you told: If I buy from the regular price (99.50 Euro) my education version (Cubase Pro 8) will be commercial full (Cubase Pro 10) version. Right?
Sorry about my poor English…

yes

Thanks for information. I hope I can use my Usb Elicenser which I use in Cubase Pro 8 with new Cubase Pro 10.
Or Do I need to buy new Usb Elicenser or update it?

That one will work, no worries.

Thanks all for information. I want to upgrade to Cubase Pro 10.

I have trouble about payment with credit card in Shop. I got this message after i tried to pay:
The Payment failed. Your card will not be debited.
Please try again.
I called bank and asked something is wrong or not? They told: Everything is ok. Your card is open for shopping and enough limit…
What should I do?

Only the only shop can help with that, https://steinberg.support-asknet.com/en/support/home

Thanks for answer. But there is no good support from asknet…
I opened ticket about my request but they didnt reply.

At least I solved to buying Cubase 10 with my luck… I dont know how I did!!!
I tried to fill forms in shop but i couldnt get success…
Last one, I tried enter all letters as small (include my credit card name) I got success…
Interesting: Because my name is written as BIG LETTERS and I was trying to enter same big letters in form and system didnt accept paying…