eLicencer not compatible with windows 10

I am trying to activate Cubase LE that came bundled with Allen and Heath mixer on Windows 10 PC but everytime i click on eLicencer icon or try run as administrator i get MSVP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found message.It says reinstalling program might fix the problem but i tried several times with no luck. I have checked microsoft.NET framework and it is compatible. Clicking on Cubase icon gives option to start activation process but when clicked nothing happens. Tried running windows troubleshooter and it comes up as eLicencer non compatible software in all comatibility modes(8 and older).
Can someone please help me with this. I used Cubase many years ago and since than i used Pro tools, Cakewalk and Reaper but never had any problems with any of them. I planed on investing in better version of Cubase in the future as it was my favourite DAW if i manage to start it.
Any advice is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi and welcome,

Search for the MSVP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dllhere on the forum, please. There are several threads about these errors already.