eLicenser server is down

Trial versions need demo licenses which have to be put on your dongle just the same. You would end up here again.

Thank you for letting us know that they know, but I’m not sure if they know we know they know.

Been around here for a while now and not seen this happen before with Steinberg.
Sure there’s been some downtime every now and then, but not this long and always with a swift response from Steinberg that they are on the case.
I guess it’s just bad timing.

I hope you all get your new software registered asap, I know I would be upset if I couldn’t use my new toys!

Thanks for letting us now. Would be really nice to read this on any official website (Steinberg, eLicenser, whatever …).

Hell even a tweet would do!

Same problem here, very disappointing it still hasn’t been solved.

Got a Response from the Vengeance Forum from Manuel Himself

I would expect this too in 2014. I dont think its maintenance any more. A service on the server hung up or maybe something else
We are very angry about this. The Steinberg staff is just not there (holiday), this just not acceptable

they just deleted the forum topic, where several dozens of customers complained
Steinberg Forums

Steinberg is even Deleting Topics About this
I Think I am going to look at the Cubase Logo again

Hello - just to let you all know> it’s now up and running again!
Thanks Steiny for putting a coin in the meter

I can confirm that. Worked for me too! :smiley:

Unfortunately, our license server was unavailable since Sunday, December 29. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding and your patience.