Elicenser Server Not Connecting?

Thing is…if the server is really down then why does it take so long to return the error message. Shambles.

Cubase indicates that the eLIcencer is not up to date (but it is), and it does not connect to the elicener for maintenance.

It got better for the payment. Steinberg’s bank account was well connected!

Waiting for a server fix in the USA. Ugh!

Regards :sunglasses:

Not only, I can’t upgrade to 11, now my 10.5 license is in a “transfer pending” state and I can’t even launch Cubase. Can’t even work. I’m pissed off beyond reason.

Also here in NL. Seems very busy atm…

That’s true. It’s funny how money always finds it way through. But not the other way around.

same here… i guess just keep trying forever

Same problem in FL. Elicenser stuck in “transfer pending” and won’t perform maintenance tasks.

now i got this as well. :frowning:

Florida as well. Same results… :frowning:

Same here, stuck on “Transfer pending”…and then it got worse. Tried Recovery function and it failed and completely removed my cubase license from the USB licenser, nice job… :open_mouth:

Hey guys if you could just all give up trying so I can update my licence that would be great! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Server not working for me here in Leeds UK.

eLC 6.12.5.1278

Mine did the same thing so then I got a hammer and started pounding on the computer hoping that would fix it. Now the computer is broken as well! Oh well, I guess the server is very busy. I will just go buy a new computer and try again.

Belgium Same Problem…

Same here in Sweden. Would be better if they just gave up this dongle-nonsense. Ableton is so much better regarding this.

I had that exact issue. I disabled my win10 virus and did just the licenser update (not the maintenance) then i recovered in the elicenser which corrected it to 11. I also updated mysteinberg before even entering the activation code. Maybe that can help. I know its frustrating. I tried roughly 10x before it worked even after disabling everything.

Got this same issue. This eLicenser is… not good.

Did anyone succeed?

and every frickin time it fails you have to start from the beginning and re-enter your activation code… USELESS

Same here. I did not succeed. Can’t connect to server. Combined with the whole download-code, “elicenser is too old”, activation-code ritual, this is a poor experience for the most loyal customers. elicenser seems made by the same people who made drivers for 1990s scanners