Emeraz needs 40 producers

Hi, I hope it is ok to post this here but I think it will be of interest to a lot of you.

Emeraz.com currently has a service where you can pitch songs to publishers directly though our site. Each submission is gets a spoken review by Tim Hawes and Obi Mhondera (our hit songwriters/producers) giving feedback on the song, production, melody, lyrics, relevance for the pitch, etc. and if it can be submitted to the labels.

Their have been tons of brilliant songs submitted for various different famous artists on our current ‘who’s looking’ list. The only trouble is that they are not perfect in terms of production and final sound. We are doing our best to help our members get these songs finished but we can’t do them all so we need your help.

We are not doing this for profit so it will be a simple referral. If you get on our production team you can charge a fee or a take a cut in return for finishing these songs. We need are taking on 40 producers at the moment and all going well we’ll expand as we need to.

The rest of the info and how to apply is here

http://www.emeraz.com/news.php#n72

Is this a good deal? For whom?

For the record, for those who don’t know me, I have absolutely no interest in applying (due to lack of skill set, if nothing else), nor do I know anyone who does.

Hey Alexis,

I was just putting the word out there for any producer that wanted to get some business and work on some really great tracks. I think the good deal is for the songwriters who send in songs that aren’t quite hitting the mark in quality but they have a great song. We put them in touch with a great producer who can finish off their song so we can pitch it. We’ll know after a few months if it works for every one involved. I think it’s win win but…that’s just me :wink:

We managed to get more than enough producers already I’ll be working my butt off to make it work :slight_smile:

I don’t understand. If the issue is that the production quality of the ‘tons’ of submissions you receive is not up to standard then why don’t your ask your reviewing hit songwriters/producers Tim Hawes and Obi Mhondera to find another 38 similarly well-qualified, professional producers? Presumably they are very well connected in the industry?

Why ask us? :question:

Free lunch? :wink:

Oh! In THAT case…where do I sign? :mrgreen: