Enhancing Cubase's Core Workflow Efficiency to the Power of 3 x Pi + 4th dimension

That’s true.

That’s also true.

LoveGames, first let me express my mad respect for all this effort you put into the presentation. It is a work in itself, and you devote the time. Enough said.

It is a very long list and I haven’t gone through it all with the attention it deserves, many items I have skimmed through I fully agree with (and categorize them under “that goes without saying” [if they were a feature request I wouldn’t even bother with a +1, because hey, it goes without saying! Ironic I know]. Other items I don’t think I’d use extensively, but they wouldn’t hurt to be there.

I just want to express a personal opinion here, as an amateur. This is the type of improvements I’m longing for when I hear that a new version is in the works. Plug-ins and loops… not so much. I am on 11 just for the CC curves and pitch bend snap. Do I appreciate squasher, imager, dynamic frequency 2 etc? Of course I do, but I’d really crap my pants if I knew version X would have a truckload of improvements like those in this thread, bug-fixes, a consistency pass, and nothing else.

(Unless Steinberg know that too, have crunched the numbers, and they know they must give these improvements to me over a period of 5 years in order to make the money they expect to make out of me.)

Tl;dr I fully support this bundle of requests, and any requests in this vein. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

well really lot of ideas ,
i’d like to see the option to bounce events separately and not create one event when bounce several.
also the create and modify fade curves directly on event level

3 Likes

The fact that we can drag & drop the WHOLE inserts strip from the mixer to DOP but not from the inspector like in this .gif is kinda annoying.
Should function just the way it does from the mixer window.

XP7VWws

3 Likes

Yes, let’s get a proper combo tool. No reason to be switching tools so often.

1 Like

I know this is an older thread, but there are so many amazing ideas here. Really really really wish SB would focus on workflow improvements like this. It is way past the time Cubendo needs to be updated and modernized, especially seeing what some other DAWs are doing now.