Entire playback engine sharp?

While DP 3.1.0 is fine on my personal laptop, every file I open or create at work is a half-step sharp! I’ve tried multiple VSTs and same result. Any reason this might be happening? MIDI controller is set properly, Tuning is set at 440 in Playback options. Is there a global tuning setting I’m not finding? Pretty much dead in the water until this is fixed. Diagnostic report ready on request.Thanks…

This has to do with your audio driver. Typically audio cards can run at 44.1khz or 48khz. If it runs 48, it can be a half step higher if things don’t load correctly. Go into your audio preferences and force it to 44.1 and it will drop back down. Alternatively, if you are using a different sample library than defaults, make sure that both Dorico and the VST are set to the same setting. It’s possible they aren’t properly matched. As long as they are, you should get what you expect.

I run different audio programs at the same time, and every once in a while they will fight each other if the right combo is opened in the right sequence. If I have one open at 44.1 and another opens up at 48 and switches the audio card to 48 (takes control since it’s initializing), then my other program raises a half step because the audio card is now literally processing at a higher/faster speed.

That did the trick. Thank you!