Equivalent of Sibelius' “Copy and change instrument” ?

I need to create multiple versions of a given part for a single player to choose from (e.g. Trumpet in C, Trumpet in Bb, etc). Can I enter the notation once in the score and generate the alternate key parts as in Sibelius?

This video shows how to change instruments:

Dear Benwiggy,
I do not think this is Ed needs…

There is a thread where this has been discussed, last week : Steinberg Forums

Hope it helps !

I just read that thread. Looks like the answer is that this capability is not available yet.

That’s right. For the time being you’ll have to create an additional player holding the desired instrument, copy and paste the music from the instrument whose music you want to see in a new part, and then choose not to include that instrument in the full score.

We do plan to have a proper feature for this soon, since we know it’s a common requirement in wind and concert band scores.

Probably dreaming… but… it would be useful to do this even when the parts were slightly different. For example, French Horn/Tenor Horn might have an out of range note, which needs an alternate in one of the parts.

That would be really good. I often want to make some slight changes between the variants and have to jump through hoops to do so.