Error - No license to upgrade found

Hey, i have a similar problem.
I recently purchased “Cubase Pro 13 Upgarde from Cubase Elements 11 or older, Cubase AI, or Cubase LE” and getting an error “No License To Upgrade Selectable”.

In Steinberg Activation Manager it says that it’s Activated
Does this means that i bought wrong upgrade considering that i own Cubase Elements 11 (Upgraded to Cubase with Steinberg Licensing) ?

Screenshots from my eLicenser Control Center, SAM and error:

Welcome to the Forum.

This looks all perfectly fine, so what is your problem?

Your Cubase 11 license in the eLicenser has been upgraded and is marked as upgraded to Steinberg Licensing, So that means you can still use it, but not upgrade it again, that’s all.

The Activation Manager shows a fully activated Cubase Pro 13 license, so you bought the corect upgrade and activated it,

You should be able to simply run Cubase 13 now and use it,

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. Yes, i can use and run the Cubase Pro 13.

I wondering why eLicenser shows me an error when trying to activate the code (picture 1)

Additionally i don’t see the license on steinberg website in My products > software (picture2)

Maybe it needs some time?

Cubase 13 doesn’t use the eLicenser anymore, so as I said what you see there is correct. Your screenshot shows the eLicenser and the corresponding area in your profile. That area will not show Cubase 13.

You can find everything about the new Steinberg Licensing here

1 Like

Thank you very much for the explanation. I really did not know this and was very worried about it. Thank you once again!!

Hi @sanyokmuz , I’d recommend to delete the picture were the serial number and e-mail address are visible. Better safe than sorry :slight_smile: