Since some time I’m having errors in the Download Assistant application. After start, it tries updating the separate components like the Install Assistant and the Activation manager and eLicenser Control Center but it keeps failing. Trying to download the software packages then fails with:
"An error occurred while downloading ‘Cubase Pro 12.0.40 - Application (Required)’.
Please try again later."
What I tried:
- Uninstalled the application and all separate components
- Disabled my antivirus and adblockers
- Reinstalled the application and the separate components
All without success. I’ve tried looking for logfiles, but couldn’t find them.