EuCon 3.2... Parameter offset issue!

Anyone else notice that the channel eq ‘Q’ parameter displayed on the Artist Control is not in sync with Cubase 7.5.30?

It is + (.3) on the Artist Control, so (1.0) displayed in Cubase reads (1.3) on the Artist Control. :confused:

Is there a way to sync this parameter (all parameters) between the DAW and the control surface?

The ‘return to zero’ (press the rotary controller knob top) works, but still displays this +(.3) offset!

I’ve tried reverting back to the previous firmware and EuControl 3.0.1 ( from 3.2), but it is the same!

any ideas, or better yet…solutions?

Al

I was complaining about this earlier this summer (Has anyone tried N6.5 with a MC Control yet? - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums see the bottom of page one) and NOBODY seemed the slightest bit concerned about this. There is no version of Eucon 3.x and above where the readings matched. When I asked why this was I was told it didn’t make any difference because the offset was so small. But, to me, if it doesn’t match, then its not right.

As Eucon is now a PT device, it is highly unlikely that this will EVER be corrected. So, I don’t bother using any of the knobs on my MC Control, they’re inaccurate and slow. The trackball is much faster and more efficient! :frowning: