Every new track I create is zoomed out (cursor-sized height)

How do I change it to default height? (apply to all future tracks, not just one which I can stretch but it keeps happening)

Even if I duplicate a normal height track it still creates a zoomed-out one (height-wise, just the name, no controls visible).

It happens in the current project. Just started randomly, I must have clicked on something…

Hi,

Could you attach a screenshot, please?

Do you have Enlarge Selected Track enabled in the Preferences > Editing > Project & MixConsole, by any chance?

The high of a new track is counted as an average of already existing tracks, so you should get similar track height as the other tracks are.

I’m working with another project right now. I finished that one. But I’d like to know the solution because this problem occurs repeatedly, not often but it does occur time to time.

It just kept happening every single track and automation track and never resolved. I probably adjusted things like 100 times. I’d really like to get the solution.
height.jpg

Have you tried zooming all track heights?

Click the little triangle on the bottom right of the project window:

Then select 2 rows:

Does this help at all?

Hi,

Do you have Enlarge Selected Track enabled in the Preferences > Editing > Project & MixConsole, by any chance?

No.

No.

I came back to that project but now it creates tracks normally. I didn’t change any settings last time I worked with it. It just stopped doing that. I get a feeling it’s a bug of sorts. I’ll revisit this thread when this issue reoccurs and will try using your method.

Appreciate your help guys.