Export audio: how to manage name and folder?

Hello,
I want to export audio from several flow for example A, B ,C from a project “exemple.dorico” in a mp3 folder…what I expect was A.mp3,B.mp3,C.mp3 files inside the folder “mp3”

When I try with dorico I obtain:
1.If I check all my flows in “export Audio” I obtain only one file with the flows appended in a new folder and with the
mp3\Flows from Untitled Project 1\Flows from exemple.mp3

2.If I check more with “Export each selected flows as a separate file”
I obtain a lot of new folder
\mp3\Flows from Untitled Project 1\A\exemple- A.mp3
\mp3\Flows from Untitled Project 1\B\exemple- B.mp3
\mp3\Flows from Untitled Project 1\C\exemple- C.mp3

Is it possible to have all my mp3 with only the name of the flow inside an unique folder?
Best regards

At the moment there are no settings that allow you to specify the folder structure or file names for exported audio files, but this is something we plan to add in a future version.

1 Like

Ok thanks

This would be a useful feature (similar to the way you can customize the file names for exported images)

Waiting on this… The naming og the exported mp3 files makes absolutely no sense. So if I may, I would like to suggest, how you could setup the naming:
Album: flow title.
Title: name of the arrangement/flow.
Artist: The players in the arrangement.
You probably have some smart people working on this, but I just wanted to pitch in.

When are you going to change the way mp3s are exported from Dorico?
It is very annoying to have to delete all the folders, that follows this action.
And if there are others who want folders, could you instead please add an option to “not create folders when exporting”? A very irritated thank you.
Carsten Coach

1 Like

It remains on our backlog as something we plan to work on, but haven’t yet found the time.

1 Like

@dspreadbury
Top!

Hej Daniel.
I hate to complain and I didn’t think it was possible, but the naming of mp3’s from Dorico has just gotten worse after upgrading to Dorico 5.
This is what I get now with transposing instruments:
Skærmbillede 2024-01-24 135301

Would you please make this a priority in the near future.
I will have to spend at least 15 min. cleaning this mess up.
I exported voices for a whole orchestra.