Export grand staff piano as separate MIDI parts?

Question in subject… can I export a piano song to a MIDI song with two parts, one for the left and one for the right hand? thanks………

Normally the right and left hands on the piano are separate voices (turn on View > Note and Rest Colors > Voice Colors to see) which you can assign to separate MIDI channels in Play Mode.

Yes, if you use independent voice playback you can assign the voices of each hand to separate channels, and that will be preserved when exporting MIDI.

May I ask how you do this?

In Play mode, open the player’s card (with the chevron). There, the first line is All voices with two wavy icons. The second icon (with three waves) is highlighted blue. This is for this flow/all flows. What’s interesting you is the All voices thing. If you toggle the button at its left, you can select each Voice independently and set a VSTi for each one (or MIDI out).

Hello.

Unfortunately I now have another problem. I have two voices in both the treble clef and the bass clef (piano piece). But Dorico then makes 4 different voices. How are there only 2 tracks?